Maintaining a close relationship, delivering specialized services, and
- Smart Statistics
- Track Customers
- Secure Forms
- Online Management
- Banner Ads
- Custom Websites
- Company Logos
A website isn't happy without a proper home.
Great Hosting Plans
. 5 POP3 Email Accts
. 1Gb/mo Traffic
Useful information: top viruses, virus advisories, hoaxes and free virus scan.
Answers to questions regarding hosting, technical information, and our policies.
Stumped on a certain technical term?
Why a Custom Application?
Custom applications provide value to customers and
enhance core business strategies, and they are vital
for the profitability of your business.
What Types of Applications?
We provide expertise in the development of several types of
applications. Some of these include :
- Interactive Websites
- Client tracking systems
- Inventory systems
- Scheduling systems
- Discussion forums (bulletin boards)
- Site statistics and forecasting
- Internet e-Commerce
- Shopping carts
- Secure order forms and reports
- Online product updates
- Business Management
- Customer Contact Management
- Employee Records
- Contractor Tracking
- Expense Reports and Budgeting
- Project Management
- Searching and Managing Policies & Procedures
What We Can do for You
We will take time to understand the requirements of the custom application you want.
We will utilize industry standards and best practices in designing and implementing your
application. Once all requirements are gathered, we will create an environment for you
to test and request modifications. After testing, we will deploy your application to
a production environment. All applications include a limited warranty and the option
for a maintenance plan.
Quality Assurance-Based Development Methodology
We follow a strict Quality Assurance-Based Development Methodology from start to finish
for your confidence and comfort:
- Initiation and Requirements - information collection, corporate color schemes and policies, and security requirements
- Design and Prototype - graphical layout, content layout, and functional design
- Integration - configuration and migration of data to work with your current systems
- User Acceptance - validation and testing
- Implementation - application launch
- User Training - no user is left in the dark
- Maintenance - enhancements and updates
Example and Live Web Applications
Check our FAQ for answers. If you have any trouble understanding
the terminology here, browse our Glossary of Technical Terms for brief
definitions. For other inquiries, Contact Us.
Copyright © 2001-2017 Forbesoft, Inc. All rights reserved.